SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 24 July 2017

Shift Shop-Week 2

I have been a little MIA here on this blog, we've been BUSY with various other things and I haven't been keeping up. This week began a NEW routine for myself which has allotted time for blogging. I do love it and it's place for me to share resources and tools to help everyone all in one spot. 

Last week a group of girls and myself(and Chris of course!) began the brand new program Shift Shop! 

I snapped some "before" photos and we got to work quickly. I wrote out my meal plan and did some shopping, planned out our workouts and got to work. I snapped my progress photos and I couldn't believe the change in ONE week! It blew my mind! This program is going to change A LOT of lives!



Here are my favourite things about this program:
1. Chris Downing has an incredible story himself....you should head over to youtube and take a listen to it. It alone is inspiring and knowing his story while doing the program makes it that much more of a powerful experience. 

2. Chris explains the form ALONG with a visual so that there is no room for error

3. Chris's #1 motto for the program is "try before you modify". I think so often we jump to modifying because we feel like we can't do the actual move but pushing your limits is where change happens, so trying FIRST and then going to the modified version will also increase results. 

4. The meal plan is incredibly simple. 

Here are my LEAST favourite things about this program:
1. There isn't a large amount of variety. Each week rotates between two different programs

2. Carb depletion....although I am going to love the results...going through carb depletion isn't my favourite. BUT I am not giving up! I am going to finish this program!

The bonus to rotating between the two programs(cardio and resistance) is that your increase in endurance is NOTICED!!!

Today I am sharing with you our week 2 meal plan and hopefully you find it helpful on your journey<3


Michelle
xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment