SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 April 2019

YOU ASKED FOR IT!

I get questions ALL the time about this Sports Bra and I have to say that it is one of my ABSOLUTE favs!!


  • It fits TRUE TO SIZE
  • It is SNUG so it will keep the girls in while you're working out
  • AND not to mention it's only $20, Amazon Prime AND you can return it for free if you don't love it!


Grab yours BELOW!!!

AND while you're at it, you can peak at the MCT OIL that I use to make my Bulletproof Coffee! I drink it every single morning to get some healthy fats in, and keep myself satiated for a little longer...I am also an Intermittent Faster periodically! The struggle is real with battling endometriosis so I have a cycle of things that I do to keep my symptoms at bay!

I have a FEW more things up my sleeve so STAY TUNED! INCLUDING diving into a few blog posts about my husbands accident and everything we've been going through. I feel like blogging about it will hopefully help maybe even one other wife who might be struggling with a few things like I have been

Enjoy your week!
M
xoxo


                     





Post a Comment