SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 21 August 2015

Freezer Meals for Busy Moms

Dinner time can be where I can blow things completely out of the water. I can be completely on track with my plan and if I don't have dinner planned or prepped, than I tend to make unhealthy decisions. 

Freezer meals are something that a friend of mine introduced me to a little while ago and it has been a saving grace, especially on those busy nights. I never attempted doing it because I thought it would be too time consuming and to tell you the truth, I enjoy making dinner. 

It probably took me about 1.5 to 2 hours to start from beginning to end my first batch of freezer meals. That included chopping and assembling all of the bags. At the end of it all, I had 10 go to meals ready to defrost and pop in the slowcooker.


30 Freezer Meal Ideas for Busy Moms 


All of these recipes can be made in a Ziploc Bag or prepared and Frozen to pull out on busy nights. Note: Some of the crockpot recipes aren’t “Technically” Freezer recipes but you can combine all the ingredients into a freezer bag ahead of time and then pop them out and place them in the crockpot in the morning. I like to go ahead and do this so that I get all my “Mess” out of the way at one time.
Thank you to @passionsforsaving for the recipes

Chicken Meals –
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken & Gravy
Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup
Freezer Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Baked Penne with Sun Dried Tomatoes
Freezer Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
Crockpot Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe
Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Baked Honey Chicken Tenders
Crockpot Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe
Sticky Bourbon Chicken & Rice
Southwest Chicken & Rice Crock Pot Meal
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
Beef Meals –
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Baked Spaghetti Freezer Meal Recipe
Slow Cooker Carne Asada Steak Tacos
Sloppy Joes – Make and Freeze, then heat in a Skillet or Slow Cooker!
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli Recipe
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe
Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches Recipe
Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
Other Meals –
Sausage Lasagna Freezer Meal Recipe
Southwest Been & Cheese Roll Ups
Skinny Spinach Lasagna
Skinny 3 Cheese Penne
Soups & Stews –
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Slow Cooker Potato Soup
Crockpot Homemade Vegetable Soup
Broccoli Cheese Soup Recip

Post a Comment