SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 24 May 2015

Apples and Brie Stuffed Tenderloin

I am busily working away at my meal plan and will be posting it for you all to see as well but in the meantime I want to share with you one of my newest fav recipes that is SO easy to throw together!

I am no chef when it comes to the kitchen but I have to say that I was pretty impressed with myself when it came to this!

Stuffed Tenderloin:

 1 Pork Tenderloin
1 small onion diced
1 package of Brie Cheese slivers
1 Granny Smith Apple
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar

Begin by caramelizing the onions in 1tbsp of Olive oil. In the mean time, slice the tenderloin down the middle. Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Lay the Brie slices followed by the apple slices.

Once the Onions have carmelizes add 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar and reduce heat. Add the onions on top of the apple slices. Secure with butchers string and sear both sides of the Tenderloin over high heat for 2 mins. Place in an oven safe pan and bake at 400 for 40 mins.






Enjoy!

Michelle xoxo

Post a Comment