SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 18 May 2015

21 Day Fix Meal Plan

Happy Monday and Long Weekend!

This was SUCH a productive long weekend here at the Pleiter household, we typically go camping this weekend but decided this year that we would stay home and get some things done around the house. We had plenty of outside time with the little dude and organization done!

As we enter into this week Chris and I will be starting the 21 Day Fix Extreme. When I first started using Beachbody programs I was lost when it came to following a meal plan etc....the 21 Day Fix containers take ALL of the guess work out of it for me...I now think in containers and portion sizes vs. counting calories or nothing at all. I make a meal plan each week and that's what we all follow. Since Chris has joined in on this with me it makes it way easier for the most part!

I have about 8 weeks until I go to Nashville where Coach Summit will be taking place, I am excited and nervous all at the same time. 3 of my own team members are also attending, I can't wait! We will have live workouts, meet the personal trainers...YES I will be meeting Autumn and you KNOW Shaun T will be on my list too! That being said, I am buckling down and need to hit a few more of my own goals before going:)

The game plan for this week will be to do the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts and follow the meal plan because I know it works for me!

Here is my meal plan for the week, I am ready to dig deep and get some results!


The workouts are all 30 minutes which is all this busy momma has time for with having a 1 year old. I like the fact that all of the videos incorporate cardio with weights, upper body, lower body, intervals, pilatates, yoga...the works!

If you are looking to lose the last few lbs, tone it up, tighten up for a vacation or trip trust me this is the way to go!  Plus the fact that I have done several rounds of the 21 day fix, I am more than happy to help you in my accountability and support groups.  For me honestly it was the accountability that keeps me on track! Without that I would not of had the success that I did!  So make sure that I am your coach or you reach out to the one you already have for support!

I'm starting a 21 Day Fix May 25 to help YOU and I stay on track! If you are interested in support hit me up by completing the application below.


Fill out my online form.
 

Post a Comment