SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Our Next Challenge

It FINALLY has arrived!

The 21 Day Fix Extreme came in the mail and we are ready to tackle a new program. I began originally with the 21 Day Fix which I would HIGLY suggest to anyone looking to loose some weight and get their nutrition goals back in line. Than Chris convinced me to tachle Insanity Max 30 before going south...I have to say that was a doozy but I LOVED it...we are still doing the workouts to this day!



Now for something new, check out my video for unpacking the 21 Day Fix Extreme here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QI767zEtS0

As you can see, it gives us everything we need, straight to the point and leaves very little guessing room. 

I think our plan is to start it next week fresh so that we can have our meal plan together and our workouts ready to go. 

With Nashville Coach Summit coming up in 8.5 weeks I need to get my butt in gear and shed these last few pounds to meet my goal weight. 

Yes, I have a goal weight, but I also am not fixated on it....my main focus is how I feel. I absolutely hated that feeling of trying to fit into some jeans and having to squat to the floor just to stretch them out enough to wear them comfortably.


I couldn't do that anymore, I wanted to feel like me again...that's what this is ALL about.

Yes I am a busy mom and running my own business and exactly the reason I am...these programs WORK and only take 30 mins of your day. 

If you are interested in joining one of my Challenge Groups please fill out this form and I would be happy to chat with you!!
https://mpleiter.wufoo.com/forms/i-want-to-join-the-next-online-challenge-group/

Post a Comment