SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 31 July 2017

When the going gets tough!

This weekend was spent soaking up some quality time with some new friends from my online accountability groups! We had a BLAST! We planned out all of our food since we are all following similar eating patterns...and planned out some treat and cocktails. The sun was out, the beach was beautiful and next thing you know the tequila was out too! GAHHHH......I am NOT a tequila drinker!

Most times in my life this would've been the point I completely derailed myself and the focus I was having on me and felt I was a failure which in return meant tossing in the towel and giving up on my progress.

But over the last couple years my mindset has completely shifted to figuring out my balance and how I can enjoy ALL of it! I LOVE life and spending quality time with friends but I also want to be a healthy mom for our son....that has energy to run and play with him for the many years to come.

So as soon I came home yesterday I got right to work planning our meals out for the week and my workouts. This morning marked day 15/21 with this program and it was a mental challenge BUT this is the final week and we are PULLING through as a group in our online groups!


I've had some AMAZING progress with this program especially with coming home from New Orleans and jumping in...I had some bloat to deflate lol but none the less the "shift" is happening!!!

I am not one for 45min workouts but what's getting us through this week is telling ourselves we can do hard things!!! And so can you!!!

Registration is opening up this week for my NEXT group!!! Be the FIRST to secure one of TEN spots in it!!!

You're going to get a YEAR access to every single program we offer which means a YEAR access to ALL of my online groups!






If you're ready to jump on in to the group just fill out this application and I will be in touch with you within 24hrs!!!

Michelle
xoxoxo

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Post a Comment